Whether you are 6 weeks or 16 years postpartum, this series will offer the foundation to rebuild your core and functional movements needed to be a strong, healthy, and active mom!
Classes run from April 26th to May 20th: Thursday at 7pm and Sundays at 1pm (8 classes total) The BIRTHFIT Postpartum Series is ideal for those that have been cleared by their healthcare provider to exercise again. This class series is great for anyone that wants to learn sustainable, efficient movement and motor patterns before returning to their regularly scheduled routines- whatever that may be.
Participants will learn the following…
- Diaphragmatic breathing.
- How to create intra-abdominal pressure. -
- To properly and consciously re-establish functional movement patterns that translate to daily movements.
- -To heal emotionally from both the highs and lows of labor and delivery and any associated trauma
- -To nourish your mind, body, and soul with nutrient dense foods, positive thoughts, and supportive environments that lift up you and your choices.
By the end of the series, all participants will know:
- -Diaphragm Breathing
- -The Functional Progression
- -The Functional Progression with transitions
- -The Squat
- -The Push-Up & Variations
- -Farmers Carry -Overhead Pressing
- -Pull- up or Rows
- -One- Legged Squats (Unilateral)
- -Options for Diastasis Rectus Abdominis There will be a guest speaker(s) at the end of the series which may include (chiropractor, lactation consultant, doula, pelvic floor PT, life coach, etc.)
Every series will have one free make-up day for schedule conflicts (TBD). No refunds can be given, but if you need to reschedule your series, your payment can be applied to a future date(s). NON MOBILE BABIES ARE WELCOME AND ENCOURAGED TO PARTICIPATE!
Cost is $169 for all 8 classes: tickets available on Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.com/o/birthfit-cobb-county